The following information is taken from the daily activity logs of deputies with the Stone County Sheriff’s Office.
During the week of 5/4 - 5/10 deputies logged 3,287 miles.
• Deputies: Made multiple transports of inmates to and from different facilities around the state.
• Served several legal papers and conducted building checks around the county.
• Responded to a possible prowler at Pleasant Grove. No contact.
• Responded to a dispute at Meadowcreek. No arrests.
• Investigated a vandalism on Misenheimer Road.
• Responded to a reckless driver call on Hwy. 5 south. Contact made. Subject arrested DWI.
• Responded to a possible domestic disturbance at Sunnyland. Verbal argument, no arrests.
• Responded to a call on a suspected drunk driver on Hwy. 5 north. No contact.
• Responded to a possible domestic disturbance on Pitcher Hill Road. No arrests.
• Assisted probation and parole officers on house visits.
• Responded to a disabled vehicle on Hwy. 9 south.
• Made a traffic stop in the Blue Sky area. Subject arrested on outstanding warrants.
• Responded to a Happy Hollow Road neighbor dispute. No arrests.
• Responded to a domestic disturbance on Fairview Road. All verbal, no arrests.
• Arrested subject at a Hell Creek residence on outstanding warrants.
• Responded to a dispute on Half Moon Road. Subject arrested.
• Responded to a vehicle - deer accident on Hwy. 14 east.
• Conducted a civil standby on Ben Road.
• Assisted the state police with child welfare check on Moore Road.
• Responded to a call on a disabled vehicle in the road on Iron Mountain.
•Responded to a domestic disturbance on Hwy. 9 south. No arrests.
• Responded to a call on a man walking down the middle of the road in the Turkey Creek area. Subject arrested on felony warrants from Van Buren County.
• Responded to an attempted suicide on Dodd Mountain. Subject very combative, transported to the medical center.
• Assisted the MVPD with a possible domestic disturbance.
Stone County Leader
P.O. Box 509
Mountain View, AR 72560