The following information is taken from the daily activity logs of deputies with the Stone County Sheriff’s Office.
During the week of 5/18 - 5/24, deputies logged 2,134 miles.
Deputies responded to the following:
• traffic stop on Highway 66 West, subject arrested on a warrant for felony battery charges.
• fight at Round Mountain, subject arrested.
• semi broken down on Highway 9 South.
• complaint of animal neglect on Gayler Lane.
• complaint of property damage on Holmes Road.
• disturbance at Barkshed.
• report of drunk driver on Highway 5 South, no contact.
• accident on Highway 5 North.
• possible drunk driver on Highway 5 North, unfounded.
• motorist assists at Fifty Six and Newnata.
• domestic disturbance at Blue Sky.
• harrassment call at Round Mountain.
• complaint of theft of property and trespassing off Guion Road.
• domestic disturbance on Hanover Road.
• one-vehicle accident on Highway 9 South.
• motorcycle accident on Highway 5 South.
• shots fired on Blue Sky Road.
Deputies also worked traffic at Fox Fun Fest, served warrants and transported several inmates to other facilities.
Stone County Leader
P.O. Box 509
Mountain View, AR 72560