The following information is taken from the daily activity logs of deputies with the Stone County Sheriff’s Office.
During the week of 5/22 - 5/28 deputies logged 2,982 miles.
• Responded to a complaint of cattle in the road on Happy Hollow Road.
• Investigated a theft of property report on Happy Hollow Road.
• Responded to a complaint of loud music on Bob Davis Mountain.
• Responded to a possible prowler on Jimmy Creek Road.
• Conducted multiple building checks around the county and transported several inmates to different facilities around the state.
• Worked a motorcycle accident at Rocky Bayou on Hwy 14 east.
• Checked on the welfare of a Misenheimer Road resident.
• Responded to a drunk driver report on Younger Access Road. No contact.
• Conducted a traffic stop on Hwy. 5 south. Subject arrested on outstanding warrants.
• Responded to a civil dispute at Martin Access.
• Responded to livestock in the road at Sunnyland.
• Worked a car - deer accident on Hwy. 66 west. No personal injuries.
• Responded to a 911 call on Tinkle Loop. Medical emergency.
• Assisted state police with an investigation at Round Mountain.
• Responded to a domestic disturbance on Oxley Road.
• Investigated a theft of property report on Round Mountain.
• Assisted MVPD with a subject who had pulled a gun on another subject.
• Investigated a complaint of animal abuse on Hwy. 66.
• Responded to an out of control juvenile on Petters Road.
• Responded to a reckless driver report on Hwy. 5 south. No contact.
• Checked on the welfare of a Meadowcreek resident.
• Worked a vehicle - deer accident on Hwy. 66.
• Responded to a 911 medical emergency call on Hwy 87.
• Conducted a civil standby on Happy Hollow Road.
Responded to a possible drunk driver call on Pitard Loop. No contact.