The following information is taken from the daily activity logs of deputies with the Stone County Sheriff’s Office.
During the week of 6/15 - 6/21 deputies logged 3,146 miles.
Deputies responded to:
• A complaint of four wheelers driving recklessly on Blue Cove Loop. Subjects given warning.
• Out-of-control juvenile on Gypsy Lane. Transported juvenile to medical center.
• An alarm at Fox School.
• A complaint of trespass on Hidden Road. No contact.
• Possible drug overdose at Meadowcreek.
• Possible drunk driver on Hwy.9 south. No contact.
• Possible domestic disturbance on Pitard Loop. Verbal, no arrests.
• A domestic disturbance on Ocean Blvd. Subject arrested.
• A dispute at Fox City Park. No arrests.
• A complaint of trespassing on Double Bridge Road.
• A possible drunk driver on Hwy. 14. Unfounded.
• Possible assault on Hwy. 263. Investigation continues.
• A complaint of four wheelers driving recklessly on Hwy. 66 at Timbo. Subjects advised to stay off the highway.
• A person threatening suicide at a Hwy. 14 residence. Subject detained and arrangements made at a rehab center.
• A disturbance at Blanchard Springs campgrounds.
• A break-in on Hwy. 14 East.
• A complaint of theft of medication on Petters Road.
• A complaint of two vehicles racing on Hwy. 66. Two arrests.
• A possible prowler on Lemon Drive. Unfounded.
• Initiated a traffic stop on Hwy. 5 north. Issued citation for failure to provide registration.
• Investigated possible animal abuse on Hwy. 66.
• Conducted a civil standby on Cook Road.
• Conducted a traffic stop on Hwy. 66. Two arrests for driving on a suspended license.
• Assisted Izard County with fleeing vehicle. Found vehicle in Stone County, but subject had left the scene. Vehicle impounded.
• Conducted multiple building checks and transported several inmates to different facilities around the state.
• Removed deer in the road on Hwy. 66.
• Conducted a traffic stop on Hwy. 66. Resulted in DWI drugs arrest.
• Conducted a civil standby at a Roasting Ear Road residence.
• Delivered a death notification in Stone County for Searcy County.
• Investigated a break-in on Hwy 14.