The following information is taken from the daily activity logs of deputies with the Stone County Sheriff’s Office.
During the week of 8/31 - 9/6 deputies logged 4,122 miles.
• assisted the MVPD with a 911 call on an accidental gunshot to the foot.
• supervised trash pick up on 4.8 miles of highway and 62 bags of trash.
• served multiple legal papers and conducted multiple business door checks.
• transported inmates to and from different facilities around the state.
• checked on the welfare of a female on Herpel Road. Everything all right.
• encountered a male subject lying in the road while patrolling on Hwy. 163 South. Subject arrested for public intoxication.
• dispatched to a Hwy. 14 dispute. Male subject left the scene before deputies arrived.
• investigated a theft of property on Hwy. 9 South.
• investigated a break-in on Hwy. 5 North. Investigation continues.
• checked on the welfare of a Cleburne County subject at Blanchard Springs. No contact.
• checked on the welfare of a Round Bottom Road resident. Everything all right.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• possible drunk driver on Hwy. 66 West. Subject located, everything all right.
• complaint of a reckless driver at Sunnyland. Unable to locate.
• complaint of gunshots at Sunnyland. No contact.
• possible drunk driver on Hwy. 14 west. Unable to locate.
• female subject lost in the woods on Mossy Oak Road. Subject located. Everything all right.
• disabled motorist on Dodd Mountain.
• medical emergency on Wolf King Road.
• man lying in a driveway on Hwy. 66 West. Unable to locate.
• two-vehicle accident on Herpel Road. No personal injuries.
• possible domestic disturbance on Sunrise Road. No arrests.
• complaint of cows in the road on Hwy. 66. Unfounded.
• alarm at Rural Special School.
• one-vehicle accident on Hwy. 14 East. No personal injuries.
• possible drunk driver on Hwy 66 West. Unable to locate.
• complaint of a reckless driver on Hwy. 5 North. Unable to locate.
• truck in the ditch on Old Hwy. 66.
• dispute on Annette Lane.
• possible domestic disturbance on Hwy. 14 East. No arrests.
Stone County Leader
P.O. Box 509
Mountain View, AR 72560