Freeman Search Warrant
Sheriff Lance Bonds states that on July 18, 2017, after a month long investigation, the Stone County Sheriff's Department and the Sixteenth Judicial Drug Task Force conducted a search warrant at a residence on Rogers Road in Alco, Arkansas.
The investigation consisted of investigators utilizing confidential informants in an undercover capacity to purchase illicit drugs from the suspect, Stanley Freeman of Alco.
During the search warrant, methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia was located and seized from inside Freeman's home. Prior to the warrant and weeks leading up to the execution of the search warrant, controlled deliveries of methamphetamine were documented by investigators.
During the search warrant, Freeman was located at another location and taken into custody by Sheriff Lance Bonds. Sixteenth Judicial Prosecuting Attorney Holly Meyers has formally charged Freeman with:
1) Three (3) counts of Delivery of Controlled Substance (Methamphetamine)
2) Possession of Controlled Substance Schedule II, (Crystal Methamphetamine),more than 2 but less than 10
grams with Purpose to Deliver
3) Possession of Controlled Substance Schedule II, (Oxycodone), more than 2 grams but less than 28 grams with
Purpose to Deliver
4) Possession of Controlled Substance Schedule II, (Hydrocodone), more than 2 grams but less than 28 grams with
the Purpose to Deliver
5) Maintaining a Drug Premises
6) Possession of Drug Paraphernalia with Purpose to Use Meth Habitual Offender (Enhancement).
Sheriff Bonds wants to thank Searcy County Sheriff Joey Pruitt for his assistance during this investigation as well as Sixteenth Judicial Prosecuting Attorney Holly Meyer for her aggressive approach in prosecuting the drug dealers in Stone County.